|Nuvotem Talema, Units W & X, Gweedore Business Park, Derrybeg, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
Tel:++353 74 9548666, Fax ++353 74 9548139, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You Are Here : Home
-> Open Style - 11.8V "Low Voltage" Lighting
High quality open style toroidal transformers with a single 230V a.c. 50/60Hz primary winding.
Single 11.8V secondary winding, suitable for 12V halogen lamps
- Primary incorporates an auto-reset thermal switch, rated at 120'C +/-5'C
- Output voltage 11.8V +/- 1.5% (at nominal input and full load)
- Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types.
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss.
- Double insulated primary leads.
- Supplied with mounting kit.
- 100% electrical and flash tested
- High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to EN61558, EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE0551, VDE0550 and BS415
- Tested and Approved by KEMA to EN61558.
Click here for more info
- UL Recognised to UL506, under family approval file E215495
Important Installation Note
Each transformer is supplied with a dished washer and protection pads for single hole fixing.
Ensure that the pads are fitted above and below the transformer winding and that the dished washer
is on top of the upper pad. Do not overtighten the fixing bolt (not supplied) as this could damage
Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame
as this would create a 'shorted turn' causing irreparable damage.
|Temperature Rise [K]
- * Allow extra 4mm for mounting kit, allow extra 5mm where leads emerge
- Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long.
- Secondary voltage tolerance 1% at nominal input.
- UL recognised for Insulation Class A (105'C)
- Maximum ambient operating temperature +40'C
- Neoprene pads: 5kV isolation
- Meets all requirements of Class E (120'C)
RS Components Part Number Cross-Reference