High quality open style toroidal transformers with two 115V, 50/60Hz primary windings suitable
for connection in series to 230V supply, or parallel to 115V supply.
Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used independently.
- Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types.
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss.
- Double insulated primary leads.
- Supplied with mounting kit.
- 100% electrical and flash tested
- High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to EN61558, EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE0551, VDE0550 and
- Tested and Approved by KEMA to EN61558.
Click here for more info
- UL Recognised to UL506, under family approval file E215495
Important Installation Note
Each transformer is supplied with a dished washer and protection pads for single hole fixing.
Ensure that the pads are fitted above and below the transformer winding and that the dished washer
is on top of the upper pad. Do not overtighten the fixing bolt (not supplied) as this could damage
Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame
as this would create a 'shorted turn' causing irreparable damage.
Below is a small standard range of Open style toroidal transformers covering the most commonly requested power ratings and output voltages.
Nuvotem Talema also offer a custom design service, where our experienced engineers can design and offer a toroidal transformer
to your exact specifications ; Multiple same or differing output voltages, centre tapped or multi-tapped secondaries,
different lead lengths or materials, different mounting styles, addition of single or multipole crimped connectors, terminal blocks, etc. This list is endless.
Simply Contact Us, use our General Contact Form
or if your prefer, our specific Request a Quotation form and we will be pleased to quote.
- * Allow extra 4mm for mounting kit, allow extra 5mm where leads emerge
- Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long.
- Secondary voltage tolerance <1% at nominal input.
- UL recognised for Insulation Class A (105Â°C)
- Maximum ambient operating temperature +40Â°C
- Neoprene pads: 5kV isolation
- Meets all requirements of Class E (120Â°C)
RS Components Part Number Cross-Reference