|Nuvotem Talema, Units W & X, Gweedore Business Park, Derrybeg, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland.
Tel:++353 74 9548666, Fax ++353 74 9548139, Email email@example.com
You Are Here : Home
-> Encapsulated - 230V Primary, Dual Secondary
High quality encapsulated toroidal transformers with a single 230V a.c. 50/60Hz primary winding.
Twin secondary windings may be connected in series or parallel or used independently.|
- Fully encapsulated to UL94V-0
- Small size and low weight compared with traditional stacked lamination types.
- Extremely low level of radiated magnetic field
- Very low induced noise (hum)
- Very low iron loss.
- Double insulated primary leads.
- 100% electrical and flash tested
- High quality manufacturing and testing in accordance to EN61558, EN60742, EN60950, EN60065, VDE0551, VDE0550 and BS415
- Tested and Approved by KEMA to EN61558.
Click here for more info
- UL Recognised to UL506, under family approval file E215495
Important Installation Note
Under no circumstances should both ends of the fixing bolt contact a metal chassis or frame
as this would create a 'shorted turn' causing irreparable damage.
Below is a small standard range of Encapsulated toroidal transformers covering the most commonly requested power ratings and output voltages.
Nuvotem Talema also offer a custom design service, where our experienced engineers can design and offer an encapsulated toroidal transformer
to your exact specifications ; Multiple same or differing output voltages, centre tapped or multi-tapped secondaries,
different lead lengths or materials, addition of single or multipole crimped connectors, terminal blocks, etc. This list is endless.
Simply Contact Us, use our General Contact Form
or if your prefer, our specific Request a Quotation form and we will be pleased to quote.
- Leads: PVC insulated 150mm long.
- Secondary voltage tolerance <1% at nominal input.
- UL recognised for Insulation Class A (105'C)
- Maximum ambient operating temperature +40'C
- Meets all requirements of Class E (120'C)
RS Components Part Number Cross-Reference